“A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” J.A. Shedd
Fractional CxO Services
Whether your institution is trying to scale, in transition, or simply needs a talent boost to help you accomplish a project, then a fractional CxO hire is your solution, allowing you to hire executive talent without the long-term commitment or price tag on an FTE. With fractional CxO services, you pay for only a fraction of the position, rather than the entire position. Fractional CxO services represent a low-risk way to secure the talent you need.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Advancement Officer (CAO)
- Chief Innovation Officer (CINO)
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Download our catalogue below for further information on our CxO services, or contact us today by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
Advisory services are ongoing relationships with clients who require advice, guidance, and expertise over a longer period of time, or who recognise that the strategic nature of what they are striving to accomplish lends itself to a relationship that is entirely different from specific-solution-orientated consultancy. We advise on items of strategic import because these items require creativity, interpretation, initial and ongoing testing, analysis, and adjustment.
- Merger & Acquisition
- Closing (Winding) Down
Download our catalogue below for further information on our advisory services, or contact us today by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
We support schools in need of specific solutions in the areas of human resources, risk and resilience, governance, and concept development. We also welcome enquiries about bespoke projects. Here are but a few examples:
- Human Resources: values-based executive compensation studies with advice relative to the school’s context.
- Risk & Resilience: analysis and assessment of risk, with a treatment and monitoring plan, oriented toward organisational resilience.
- Governance: a powerful governance diagnostic that replaces ineffective stand-and-deliver ‘board training.’
- Concept Development: comprehensive strategic development of your potential product or service, with financials and risk assessment included. Also known as a pre-feasibility study.
Download our catalogue below for further information on our consulting services, or contact us today by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
Learning for the Future
Westlake is all about “seeing what’s next.” In that spirit, we offer an innovation incubator, and a governance immersion programme for those who aspire to school headship. Both are bespoke, future-orientated learning experiences that can be organised and delivered within a specific school, for a school group, or at the level of a professional membership association.
- Westlake Incubator: we help you to future-proof and gain a competitive edge by learning about and applying business models and strategy to develop new offerings and create new revenue streams, equipping and supporting you to move from idea to launch within six months.
- Governance for Aspiring Heads: beginning with an immersive, residential, two-day scenario that requires participants to play the roles of board member and head of school, we equip and empower aspiring heads with the actual know-how to work effectively for and with a governing board.
Download our catalogue below for further information on our learning experiences, or contact us today by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
Our Westlake Catalogue provides a comprehensive overview of what we have to offer, from our services to our software. Discover how Westlake can help you.
Click on the image on the right to download.
One Liberty Place
1650 Market Street, Suite 3600
Philadelphia, PA 19103
4/4a Bloomsbury Square
London WC1A 2RP
WhatsApp and WeChat friendly.